King Moist Heating Pad
Sunbeam's King Size Heating Pad delivers soothing heat therapy for common muscle and joint pain. The 12in x 24in pad is extra long for more coverage on large muscle groups* to help accelerate tissue healing and relax sore muscles associated with muscle tension and stress. Customize treatment with 3 different heat settings and 2 hour auto-off. Enjoy convenient features such as an easy-to-use push button controller with LED heat setting lights for visibility in the dark, a long 9-foot cord for added convenience, and a moist heat sponge for optional deep, penetrating pain relief. The vinyl pad has a soft, machine-washable cover for easy care. *compared to Sunbeam Standard Size Heating Pads.
- Pain Relief: 12in x 24in king size heating pad provides extra heat coverage* on large muscle groups to deliver soothing heat therapy for common muscle and joint pain. *compared to Sunbeam Standard Size Heating Pads
- Clinically proven: Heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress.
- High-level heat: Heat increases blood flow to accelerate tissue healing and relax sore muscles*. *associated with muscle tension and stress
- Easy-to-use push button controller: Customize treatment with 3 heat settings using the push button controller with LED heat setting lights for visibility in the dark.
- Convenient features: 2 hour auto-off and a long, convenient 9-foot cord.
- Moist heat option: Moist heat sponge included for deep, penetrating pain relief.
- Easy care: Vinyl pad has a soft cover that is machine-washable and dryer safe.
Questions & Answers
Service & Support
King Moist Heating Pad is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by iDONTDIGIT from Not Dysmenorrhea Friendly I’ve only had this heating pad for two months. While my cramps are DeathStar 2000, this thing just stops working. My husband is livid after thinking he purchased an aid to soothe my horrible cramps- BUT NO! this is my second time using it and it cuts out after a few minutes. The first time, I thought it was possibly a faulty socket as it was loose. Today it is plugged into a secure socket but after 20 minutes it cut off. The auto shut off is supposed to be 2 hour period. Then after waiting 3 hours, I plugged this pad-thing back into the socket, where it then turn on and started on for all of THREE MINUTES. I’m extremely disappointed. The product was so much better when it was a non adjuster and you manually had to turn it off. I’m extremely disappointed and dissatisfied.
Date published: 2023-04-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lynn45 from Waste of money I bought this product a month ago and today I tossed it in the trash. The plastic nature of it causes it to adhere to itself when it’s cold and it bunches up onto itself and you have to pry it apart to smooth it out before use. Total waste of money.
Date published: 2022-11-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mic_b10 from Worst heating Pad Ever The only good thing about this heating pad is that the heat works great. The problem is it bunches up continuously. The whole pad just bunches up like a vinyl beach ball inside the cover and I always have to re-shape it again. Very frustrating.
Date published: 2022-11-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dave00100 from Reset? I’ve got two of them, power on and it goes to a blinking red light in 3seconds? No heat
Date published: 2022-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mawmawk from Zero complaints I bought this heating pad pre-back surgery for nerve pain in my groin, and it works fantastic. I love the moist heating option. My husband now uses it on his upper back and shoulders, and it takes his pain away.
Date published: 2023-05-24