Sunbeam® Hot and Cold Knee Wrap
1906-715-CAD-MASTERSunbeam 1906-715K-CN https://www.sunbeam.ca/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dwcec3baae/images/highres/1907-715K-CN-1.jpg
Relieve lower back or knee pain with the Sunbeam® Hot and Cold Gel Wrap.p>Product Specs:
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 31"
The Sunbeam® Hot and Cold Gel Wrap offers the perfect solution to provide deep-penetrating relief of back or knee pain. The soft, flexible material gently contours as it comforts to relieve strains, sprains, cramps and aching muscles. Store in the freezer for cold therapy or warm in the microwave for heat therapy.
- Portable and convenient
- Contours around the various areas of the body to relieve tension, muscle aches and pains
- Microwavable and freezable for hot and cold soothing therapies
- Soft fabric provides comfort
- Flexible Velcro® straps allow for a comfortable fit around the pain site providing firm, compression when needed
- Contains natural fillings of rice and linseed to bring soothing comfort
- Also ideal for stress & tension relief, leg & arm pain, neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain
Sunbeam® Hot and Cold Wrap is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by musco47 from Feels good on lower back pain I have a bad disc in my lower back, and much of the pain comes from lower back muscles getting tight to protect the disc - the heat feels really good on the muscles and reduces the pain for me. This belt works well to wear around the waist under loose clothes, so you can move around the house while getting heat on your back. The belt can also be folded up and used as a pad if you're sitting, driving, or lying down. I have only used it for heat, not cold. The only drawback is the blue gel pad eventually leaks after a few months of use. This has happened twice, the first time Sunbeam sent me a free replacement, now the second one is leaking. Despite that, I'm looking to get another because it does help.
Date published: 2017-12-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by ktel from Strong chemical smell The wrap itself is ok but it has a very strong noxious chemical smell. I washed it a few times and the smell is still there. It's very unpleasant and affects everything it touches.
Date published: 2017-09-12