Fan Speed Doesn't Change.
If your heater fails to operate
Unplug the heater and:
- Make sure the electrical outlet and circuit breaker are working.
- Check for obstructions. If you find an obstruction, turn OFF and UNPLUG the heater. Carefully remove the obstruction and follow the reset instructions.
NOTE: Remotes used for other household products may interfere with the contact sensor and cause the heater to shut off. The heater will automatically resume operation when the remote control is no longer being used. Please DO NOT attempt to open or repair the heater.
Power Light is Flashing or in some cases, Heater Turns On at Max Heat setting but then Shuts Off in 2 seconds with Power Light Flashing.
Remote Does not work.
Not Enough Heat.
Heater is Blowing Cold Air.
- Press the Max or Heat & $aveTM Buttons.
- Press the Power Button to turn on the heater.
Heater cycles ON and OFF frequently.
Heater Does Not Turn On.
- Set heater upright on a level surface. Follow reset instructions listed in thie users manual.
- Ensure plug is properly inserted. Make sure electrical outlet and circuit breaker are working.
- Have outlet replaced by a licensed electrician. Turn the Dial Wheel right to the highest temperature setting.
- Unplug the heater and remove all obstructions.
- Position your heater 36 inches (0.9 m) away from all objects.
- Make sure no other high wattage appliances are operating on the same circuit and reset breaker if needed.