Sunbeam® 1.7L Detachable Cord Electric Kettle, Black
BVSBKT31CD-CAD-MASTERSunbeam BVSBKT31CDB-033 https://www.sunbeam.ca/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw1bfad130/images/highres/BVSBKT31CDB-033-1.jpg
Countertop convenience to heat water quickly and easily. The Sunbeam® 1.7L Detachable Cord Kettle is ideal for preparing tea and instant foods and beverages.
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 9.5"W x 5.3"D
- Weight: 1.1lb.
Ideal for any kitchen, workspace or dorm room, this electric kettle is versatile for both everyday use and entertaining. Detachable cord provides ease for pouring and serving. With auto shut-off and boil dry protection for added peace of mind.
- 1.7L capacity
- Auto shut-off and boil dry protection
- Easy to see dual water windows
- Built in filter
- On/off indicator light
- Hinged locking lid
- Mess free non-drip spout
- BVSBKT31CDB-033 - Sunbeam® 1.7L Detachable Cord Kettle, White BVSBKT31CD-033 User Manual (French)
- BVSBKT31CDB-033 - Sunbeam® 1.7L Detachable Cord Kettle, Black BVSBKT31CDB-033 User Manual (French)
- BVSBKT31CDB-033 - Sunbeam® 1.7L Detachable Cord Kettle, Black BVSBKT31CDB-033 User Manual (English)
- BVSBKT31CDB-033 - Sunbeam® 1.7L Detachable Cord Kettle, White BVSBKT31CD-033 User Manual (English)
- Product FAQs
Sunbeam® 1.7L Detachable Cord Kettle is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Rick from Burnt end cord cause by the two prong Not so good product because the end of the cord burnt cause by the the two metal prongs
Date published: 2015-08-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mish from In less than 6 months the steel burned-out:( Less than 6 months it burned-out and it stinks !!
Date published: 2016-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Critter1305 from 7+ years and still going I bought this kettle around the same time I moved into my new home and it is still working as well as the day I bought it. I keep the element clean by boiling white vinegar in it once a month as I have a lot of minerals in my water. You can't beat this kettle especially for the low price. If this one ever dies on me then I will definitely replace it with the exact same one.
Date published: 2019-04-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Saffi from Cord falls out constantly Why make a beautiful kettle with a (detachable cord)..seriously the stupidest thing ever....The cord falls out while the kettle is in the midst of boiling rendering the kettle a piece of junk.
Date published: 2017-10-03